© 2022 Geeks4God. Website by Grayson Martin.
We always welcome donations of any kind, large or small. Here are our donation guidelines:
- Laptops or desktops in working order preferred
- Laptops, with A/C Adapter-Charger preferred
- Pentium Dual-Core or later processor preferred
- 80 gigabyte or larger hard drive (how we handle drive data)
- Monitors (flat panels only)
- Speakers with A/C adapter
- Keyboards & mice
- Network equipment (servers, switches, POE-injectors, etc)
- Tablets, iPads (please remove activation lock)
- Please no CRTs, printers, or fax machines
Donations may be left at Church of the Resurrection's Leawood campus drop-off location during drop-off events. Regularly scheduled drop-off dates are on the third Saturday of each month from 9am - noon.
An "office refresh" is when new computers, monitors, or other equipment is purchased in bulk to replace older devices. If your company or workplace has recently had an office refresh, consider donating your old equipment.
Learn about our Business Partner Program